Request Help

  About Us
  How You Can Help
 Spread the Word


  Contact Us
  Other Resources


How You Can Help

Have you ever thought about giving to a organization that helps others first and foremost. Then you are looking at the right organization to donate to. Over 80 percent of our proceeds goes to mission of the organization the other 20 percent has to operate the organization. This is above national standard.

There are so many ways to give to Helping Kids Cope. You can give a one time donation, monthly donation or quarterly donation. Another way to give is to purchase a magazine subscription off of bookspring.com for Helping Kids Cope and 25% of the purchase will go to us. These are ways that you can help us grow and reach more people.

Whether or not you can help support us financially today, we need your help to spread the word about HKC so we can help more deserving people.

copyright 2002 | Website Design by 2theTop
Helping Kids Cope Children's Charity. ,